#Mixology: The AP Way!
Ahhh…the glorious mix! Mankind has been creating delicious, and sometimes life-saving, mixes since the 1500’s. From the Mojito to the Sazeroc, to custom blends- like ANYTHING from Ryan Magarian -mixology has taken on a life of its own. Now, in 2016, people are as health conscious as ever and need to adapt to reflect that! Below are our TOP skincare mixes to bring in the New Year.
skincare mixes: ingredients
What it does: Mud Puddle is an all-natural Hungarian mud, rich in essential minerals and collagen. This multi-purpose rejuvenating treatment helps with ingrown hair problems, treats facial blemishes and improves skin texture.
Why it’s special: Therapeutic; long heat retention, made of 60% Silicon Dioxide (a building block of collagen), and deeply penetrates tissues to clear out stored toxins. Ideal for wraps, packs, and masks.
What it does: Replenishes moisture, calms irritation, & softens skin cells to help relieve ingrown hairs. Cuticle treatment & helps to smooth out stretch marks & scars.
Why it’s special: Rosewood oil and Clary oil help to heal the skin and reduce inflammation.
will help replenish dry skin, soften skin cells, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and scarring.
What it does: moisturizing dry and flaky sensitive skins as it penetrates deep to restore flexibility and regenerate new skin cells. It will leave your skin soft and supple.
Why it’s special: Safe to use from head to toe. Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Petro-Free, Formaldehyde Free, Non-comedogenic, and ideal for men as well.
The mixes: mixology
When all three are combined into one, you get a mask that both hydrates and repairs while clearing up the skin. This unique combo helps keep the mask moist longer, allowing the mud to keep working its magic. It will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth!
- Start with a clean face. Cleanse skin with Presept™ Skin Cleanser to ensure all makeup and oils are removed.
- Measure out 1 tbsp. of Mud Puddle® and add into a small bowl. Then, measure out 2 tbsp. of Restore™ Hydrating Lotion and add to the Mud Puddle®. Squeeze out a 1 inch line of Phenomen-all®, or about the size of a nickel into the mixture.
- Mix the three together until you’ve achieved a creamy texture. If it is still too clumpy, add in more Restore™ Lotion as needed.
- Once mixed, apply to the entire facial area using fingertips.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and pat face dry with a clean towel. Mix a small amount of Restore™ Hydrating Lotion with Phenomen-all® and massage onto the face.