Careers at AP
Careers at Alexandria Professional®
Alexandria Professional® is dedicated to providing healthy, natural solutions to the beauty and wellness industries. Having developed and pioneered our innovative sugaring process for the removal of unwanted hair, and our Full Circle of Skin Conditioning™ program, we are committed to passing on Alexandria Professional’s wealth of knowledge through top-notch education around the world.
We strive to work with our clients to resolve any skin concerns and improve the overall condition of their skin.
As a company, we take a stand to end violence against women, and make a commitment to give back to the community.
Pre-qualification to become an AP educator:
- Be a professional in the health, beauty and/or wellness industry.
- Be an active AP practitioner who has been providing advanced sugaring services for a minimum of six months and a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Have your sugaring technique and theory evaluated.
- Attend the AP Educator Course.
- Assist an AP Educator in a minimum of two practitioner classes.
Click below to apply or get in touch with us by calling 800.957.8427 or emailing email@example.com.
Available positions at Alexandria Professional®.
Selecting to work with our North America Partnership Program for Academies (NAPPA) will require more time from you. You will work directly with AP’s NAPPA Director to find and set up beauty academies including performing school demos. You will be responsible to create an ongoing strong relation with the schools you bring into the NAPPA Program.
You will have a choice as to how many schools you wish to work with. If you only want to work with 1 school and make it a strong partnership, it is your choice. All that matters to AP is that you enjoy what you are doing with your AP career and that all AP patrons are very pleased to be a part of us too.
As an ME, you will share your sugaring passion with others through performing classes for Alexandria Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
AP certified educator whom performs all required training responsibilities of new AP practitioners.
The Master Educator (ME) requires availability to perform the minimum certification classes and can also be contracted by a PSE, PSE Educator or Alexandria Professional corporate office based on availability of ME.
- Minimum 6 2-Day Advanced Body Sugaring Certification Course (includes performing Certification Assessment Day within 45 days of class ending)
- Minimum 4 Full Circle of Skin Conditioning Class
- Minimum 3 Sugar Better Workshop
- Minimum 2 Perfect Bikini (LA Bikini) Master Class
- Minimum 1 Facial Master Class
- Minimum 1 Perfect Eyebrow Master Class
- Minimum 1 Speed Sugaring Master Class
- Minimum 1 AP Full Body Facial Master Class
- Minimum 1 Sweet’n Plump Facial Workshop
- Add-on Product & Chemistry Knowledge to any paid Master Class listed above
- Must always host class if at least 1 person is registered
- Attend 1 Certification Educator Conference
- Attend 1 Master Educator Conference
- Submit video demoing technique for review once per year
- Ensure all students purchase the appropriate kit, student information is received at Head Office and all paperwork is signed by both the student and ME.
- The ME is also committing to perform and complete the Certification Assessment for their students within 45 days of the Certification Class via in-person or video calls and then submitting required documentation for certification in a timely manner when contracted by PSE or PSE Educator.
There are 3 basic compartments that need emphasis and focus by an PSE (Partner Sales Executive).
1) Salon Development
2) School Development
3) Servicing Accounts
If you select this career option, you are choosing to work full-time as an AP Educator. Being a PSE is more than being an Educator; it means that you agree to be responsible for your local market development. You will solicit and set-up classes, coordinate MEs to perform classes on a need basis, demos, cold calls, and trade shows.
Choosing this career path means you have vision… short-term and long-term and you are ready to do what it takes because of your passion to the AP systems, your loyalty to AP and your belief in yourself.
Duties and Responsibilities:
AP certified educator who performs all required duties and training of new AP practitioners.
- PSE Educator agree to work closely with AP’s National Sales Director (NSD) to develop annual sales strategies and business plans for assigned territory.
- Responsible for hands-on management, support, mentoring and coaching AP partners and their staff within assigned territory.
- Conduct hands on demos where necessary to educate on product treatments and applications.
- Acquire new business development targets through an aggressive prospecting strategy.
- Participate and support all sales, marketing and educational programs and objectives set forth by AP.
- Commit to be an active participant on Alexandria Professional’s Facebook Support Group.
- Spend 4 days in the field seeking new business at 3 Prospect Visits per day.
- Certify a minimum of 25 new salons in Year One; 25 new salons Year 2, includes certification assessment within 45 days.
- Conduct on-going Master Class trainings as new partners.
- Plan a monthly Call Cycle calendar that reflects dates of prospecting and recruiting new accounts.
- Effectively manage, motivate, coach and support partners.
- Attend 1 Certification and Master Educator Conference.
- Submit video demoing technique for review once per year.