Careers at AP
Careers at Alexandria Professional®
Alexandria Professional® is dedicated to providing healthy, natural solutions to the beauty and wellness industries. Having developed and pioneered our innovative sugaring process for the removal of unwanted hair, and our Full Circle of Skin Conditioning™ program, we are committed to passing on Alexandria Professional’s wealth of knowledge through top-notch education around the world.
We strive to work with our clients to resolve any skin concerns and improve the overall condition of their skin.
As a company, we take a stand to end violence against women, and make a commitment to give back to the community.
Pre-qualification to become an AP educator:
- Be a professional in the health, beauty and/or wellness industry.
- Be an active AP practitioner who has been providing advanced sugaring services for a minimum of six months and a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Have your sugaring technique and theory evaluated.
- Attend the AP Educator Course.
- Assist an AP Educator in a minimum of two practitioner classes.
Click below to apply or get in touch with us by calling 800.957.8427 or emailing email@example.com.
Available positions at Alexandria Professional®.
Selecting to work with our North America Partnership Program for Academies (NAPPA) will require more time from you. You will work directly with AP’s NAPPA Director to find and set up beauty academies including performing school demos. You will be responsible to create an ongoing strong relation with the schools you bring into the NAPPA Program.
You will have a choice as to how many schools you wish to work with. If you only want to work with 1 school and make it a strong partnership, it is your choice. All that matters to AP is that you enjoy what you are doing with your AP career and that all AP patrons are very pleased to be a part of us too.
As an ME, you will share your sugaring passion with others through performing classes for Alexandria Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
AP certified educator whom performs all required training responsibilities of new AP practitioners.
The Master Educator (ME) requires availability to perform the minimum certification classes and can also be contracted by a PSE, PSE Educator or Alexandria Professional corporate office based on availability of ME.
- Minimum 6 2-Day Advanced Body Sugaring Certification Course (includes performing Certification Assessment Day within 45 days of class ending)
- Minimum 4 Full Circle of Skin Conditioning Class
- Minimum 3 Sugar Better Workshop
- Minimum 2 Perfect Bikini (LA Bikini) Master Class
- Minimum 1 Facial Master Class
- Minimum 1 Perfect Eyebrow Master Class
- Minimum 1 Speed Sugaring Master Class
- Minimum 1 AP Full Body Facial Master Class
- Minimum 1 Sweet’n Plump Facial Workshop
- Add-on Product & Chemistry Knowledge to any paid Master Class listed above
- Must always host class if at least 1 person is registered
- Attend 1 Certification Educator Conference
- Attend 1 Master Educator Conference
- Submit video demoing technique for review once per year
- Ensure all students purchase the appropriate kit, student information is received at Head Office and all paperwork is signed by both the student and ME.
- The ME is also committing to perform and complete the Certification Assessment for their students within 45 days of the Certification Class via in-person or video calls and then submitting required documentation for certification in a timely manner when contracted by PSE or PSE Educator.
The AP Educator is responsible for performing the duties and responsibilities as outlined below for the Alexandria Professional Academy.
- AP Master Educator must commit up to 10 hours of virtual support per student enrolled under them on the AP Academy for the Certification Course. This includes but is not limited to email correspondence, private support within the Academy system, reviews of video submissions within the Academy system and video chat sessions.
- AP Master Educator must commit up to 1 hour of virtual support per student enrolled in the Sugar Better Course. This includes but is not limited to email correspondence, private support within the Academy system, reviews of video submissions within the Academy system and video chat sessions.
- AP Master Educator must commit up to 2 hours of virtual support per student enrolled in the any Master Class. This includes but is not limited to email correspondence, private support within the Academy system, reviews of video submissions within the Academy system and the student’s live assessment.
- AP Master Educator should respond to any support request within 2 business days.
- AP Master Educator must ensure student has purchased additional virtual support if support will go past the allotted hours of the course they are enrolled in.
Reports: AP Master Educator must submit a monthly report no later than the 5th of the month documenting all support offered per each student. Support that takes place outside of the Academy system (email, video chat, etc.) must be screen capped and uploaded into the student folder.