Become an educator
- Be a professional in the health, beauty and/or wellness industry.
- Be an active practitioner who has been providing advanced sugaring services for a minimum of six months and a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Send in Resume, Letter of Intent why you want to be an AP Educator and plan for that position, and video showing your 6 Steps and explaining each step
- Current Resume.
- Video Showing and Describing the AP 6 Steps Sugaring.
- A letter stating why they want to be an AP Educator and intention as an AP Educator.
- Once the documents are received and approved the applicant will be sent the agreements and online educator exam.
- Educator Exam
- Signed Confidentiality Agreement
- Signed Educator Contract Agreement
- A career with AP Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Branding Agreement
- The next step is to have their sugaring technique and theory evaluated by an Executive Educator.
- Assist an Executive Educator in a minimum of two practitioner classes.
- Once all documents and materials have been received and approved an invitation to the next educator seminar will be sent notifying of date, times and location.
Applicants will be notified when next educator training will take place upon acceptance, and will be required to attend the new educator conference at the Buffalo, NY office.