GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- The required monthly sales quota for each level will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. If the sales quota is not met for the quarter, the independent practitioner or salon account will need to make up the difference in the next quarter to maintain their status within the level they are in.
- Ambassador Program retail sales are counted towards your yearly product sales requirements.
- The Yearly Rebate credits will be calculated using your total year retail purchases; this excludes the purchase of any professional sugar paste products. This credit can be used towards any product purchases. Must have maintained the last LEVEL status you are entered into for 12 months.
- Required Master Classes must be completed within the first-year anniversary entry into your LAST LEVEL to qualify for year-end benefits.
- Alexandria Professional® events EXCLUDE Educator Conferences.
- Account Types
- Independent Practitioner Account: A person who works for themselves whether renting a room in a salon or renting a salon suite room, or a professional working from a home atmosphere.
- Salon Account: A brick ‘n mortar location that has multiple rooms that can facilitate multiple certified AP practitioners offering AP treatments.